Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing.
- Individuals: The domicile indicated on identity documents must be in this province. If not in this province, upload a temporary residence permit or residence permit. Temporary ID cards are not supported for ICP Filing.
- The subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- Subjects younger than 18 years old cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- Domain names registered outside China are not supported for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document. If the identity document is not from this province, upload a residence permit.
- ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings can be changed to individual ICP Filings (the subject after change must be the legal representative of the enterprise).
- An individual ICP Filing cannot be changed to another individual ICP Filing, but can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing (the individual must be the legal representative of the enterprise).
- If either the name or document number of the subject changes, the ICP Filing can be changed, but the certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority) must be provided.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name, document number, and administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change the information or cancel the ICP Filing at your original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.