Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use their business licenses and organization code certificates for ICP Filing.
- Individuals: The domicile indicated on identity documents must be in this province. If not in this province, upload a temporary residence permit or residence permit. Persons with temporary ID cards cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- The subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- Administrators less than 18 years of age cannot perform ICP Filing.
- Foreign-registered domain names cannot be used for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the same as that of the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Electronic scanned copies of the original valid certificate of the subject and electronic copies of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document. If the identity document is not from this province, you must upload a residence permit.
- CP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings can be changed to individual ICP Filings (the changed subject must be the legal representative of the enterprise).
- The ICP Filing of one individual cannot be changed to another individual. An individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing (the individual must be the legal representative of the enterprise).
- If either the name or document number of the subject changes, the ICP Filing can be changed, but must provide the certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority).
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name, document number, and administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change the information, or cancel the ICP Filing at your original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.