Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use business licenses or certificates for uniform social credit code for ICP Filing .
- Individuals: Chinese citizens must use ID cards for ICP Filing. Persons without ID cards from Heilongjiang province cannot apply for ICP Filing in Heilongjiang.
- The ICP Filing subject administrator must be the legal representative of the enterprise.
- The website administrator cannot be website administrator of other ICP Filing subjects.
- The domain name owner must be the ICP Filing owner.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the ICP Filing owner and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- ICP Filing authenticity statement: Download from the uploading page during the ICP Filing process.
- You must provide the invoices or monthly bills of the last three months of the mobile phone number and office phone number used in ICP Filing.
ICP Filing change rules
- To change an enterprise ICP Filing to another enterprise ICP Filing, you must provide the certificate of change issued by the competent authority.
- An enterprise ICP Filing cannot be changed to an individual ICP Filing.
- Individual ICP Filing cannot be changed to another individual ICP Filing. If an individual with an individual ICP Filing is the legal representative of an enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The ICP Filing owner name, document number, and owner information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original ICP Filing service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the requirements of the authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.