This article mainly describes how to deal with historical slow Topic or inactive slow Topic to reduce the amount of occupied resources.
You must first determine whether the original Topic is active. you can consider deleting the inactive original Topic. the procedure is as follows.
Determine the active status of the entire Topic
Two key metrics are used to determine whether a backend Topic is active.
|Total messages (creatotaldomainamount) on the current server||The time when the message was last updated. For more information, visit astyimeanttamamp.|
|Generally, if the total number of messages is 0, this means that the original Topic is inactive.||
Generally, if the last update time of a message is a valid timestamp long before, the latest Topic is inactive.
note: If the last update time of a message is 0 or a negative value, the system does not obtain the timestamp. do not mark this as inactive. just ignore it.
The above two key indicators can be obtained in the following two ways:
|View latest Topic information in administration console||
Batch query latest Topic information by using the subscriptioninstance function
delete inactive decom topic
To reduce the occupied resources, you can perform the following steps to delete the physical Topic that is determined as inactive:
- Ask people to determine whether it is necessary to delete the inactive opt.
- Do not call the interface to automatically delete the entire Topic to avoid irreparable losses to the business due to program defects.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the top menu bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click instance management. on the page that appears, click the name of the Kafka instance that you want to query.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, click stop topic management.
- On the other Topic management page, find the target physical Topic, click the More button in the actions column, and choose delete from the shortcut menu.
- In the displayed confirm dialog box, click confirm.
warning: Be sure to confirm the error before you delete this Topic.
- Message Queue for Apache Kafka