This topic describes how to query the time zone of your ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instances and change the time zone.
- Use DMS to log on to an RDS instance.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- Run the following command to view the supported time zones.
select * from pg_timezone_names
- Run the following command to modify the time zone:
alter role all set timezone='<time zone name>';
alter role all set timezone='UTC ';
- Run the following command to check the current time zone and check whether it has
select * from pg_db_role_setting