The following information is displayed when the Administrator user logs on to the instance from the remote desktop.
To log on remotely, you must have the permission to log on through the remote desktop service. By default, members of the remote desktop user group have this permission. If your group does not have this permission or this permission has been removed from the user group on the remote tab, you can manually grant this permission to the user.
Logon through terminal services is denied according to the local security policy, including the Administrator account.
Alibaba Cloud reminds you that:
- Before you perform operations that may cause risks, such as modifying instance configurations or data, we recommend that you check the disaster recovery and fault tolerance capabilities of the instances to ensure data security.
- You can modify the configurations and data of instances including but not limited to Elastic Compute Service (ECS) and Relational Database Service (RDS) instances. Before the modification, we recommend that you create snapshots or enable RDS log backup.
- If you have authorized or submitted sensitive information such as the logon account and password in the Alibaba Cloud Management Console, we recommend that you modify such information in a timely manner.
Perform the following steps:
- Open the control panel and find system and security.
- Click system and security>Administrative tools, and then double-click the local security policy.
- Click open local policy, click user rights assignment right tab find deny log on through Remote Desktop Services .
- Double-click to open the deny log on through Remote Desktop Services the property window for a , delete Administrator users can.
- Elastic Compute Service
- Simple Application Server