Queries the top 10 user agents that initiated the highest number of requests.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The beginning of the time range to query. Unit: seconds.
The end of the time range to query. Unit: seconds. If you do not specify this parameter, the current time is used.
The protected object.
The ID of the Web Application Firewall (WAF) instance.
Note You can call the DescribeInstance operation to obtain the ID of the WAF instance.
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The internal configurations of the API operation change but you can still call the operation.