This topic describes the possible reasons why a stack fails to be deleted and the corresponding solutions.
A stack may not be deleted due to the following reasons:
- The stack is in the process of an operation.
- You do not have the permissions to delete the stack.
When a stack fails to be deleted, perform the following operations:
- If the stack is in the process of an operation such as create or update, you must wait until the operation is complete before you can delete the stack.
- If you use a Resource Access Management (RAM) user to delete a stack, you must make sure that the RAM user has the AliyunROSFullAccess permission. For more information, see Grant permissions to a RAM user.
- If the problem persists, submit a ticket.