If you no longer need a custom access control policy, you can detach it from the related folders or members. After you detach it, the custom access control policy no longer limits the operations that are performed on resources by members.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Control Policy page, click the Attachments tab. In the navigation tree of the tab, find the folder or member from which you want to detach a custom access control policy. Then, click the name of the folder or member.
- In the section that appears, find the custom access control policy that you want to detach and click Detach in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.