This topic describes the release notes for fully managed Flink and provides links to the relevant references. The release notes describe the major updates and bug fixes in fully managed Flink in the version that was released on June 2, 2021.
Major bug fixes in VVP 2.4.2
- The issue that some logs of events are partially displayed is fixed.
- The issue that DataHub source tables cannot be debugged is fixed.
- The issue that configuration modifications cannot be saved on the Ververica Platform (VVP) is fixed.
- The issue that the Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) console cannot be redirected from the console of fully managed Flink is fixed.
- The issue that the UnknownStatusException error message cannot clearly indicate a syntax verification error is fixed.
- The issue that some UI descriptions and curve descriptions are inaccurate is fixed.
Major updates in VVR 3.0.2
- The __tag__ field of Log Service can be obtained. For more information, see Create a Log Service source table.
- The ClickHouse connector is supported. For more information, see Create a ClickHouse result table.
- The machine learning function CLUSTER_SERVING is added. For more information, see CLUSTER_SERVING.