Modifies the attributes of an endpoint.
You cannot repeatedly call the UpdateVpcEndpointAttribute operation to modify the attributes of an endpoint that belongs to an Alibaba Cloud account within a specified period of time.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The region ID of the endpoint whose attributes you want to modify. You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request.
You can use the client to generate the token, but you must make sure that the token is unique among different requests. The token can contain only ASCII characters.
Specifies whether to perform only a dry run, without performing the actual request. Valid values:
The endpoint ID whose attributes you want to modify.
The name of the endpoint.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length, and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). The name must start with a letter.
The description of the endpoint.
The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length. It cannot start with
|This is my Endpoint.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes