Adds an account ID to the whitelist of an endpoint service.
- Before you add an account ID to the whitelist of an endpoint service, make sure that the endpoint service is in the Active state. You can call the GetVpcEndpointServiceAttribute operation to query the status of the endpoint service.
- You cannot repeatedly call the AddUserToVpcEndpointService operation to add the ID of an Alibaba Cloud account to the whitelist of an endpoint service within a specified period of time.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The region ID of the endpoint service. You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
The account ID that you want to add to the whitelist.
The endpoint service ID.
Specifies whether to perform only a dry run, without performing the actual request. Valid values:
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request.
You can use the client to generate the token, but you must make sure that the token is unique among different requests. The token can contain only ASCII characters.
The whitelist in the format of Aliyun Resource Name (ARN).
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes