When you upload an object in multipart upload mode, the object is split into multiple smaller parts. After all of the parts are uploaded to the OSS server, you can call CompleteMultipartUpload to combine them into a complete object.
- When you use an OSS management tool to upload an object in resumable upload mode, parts are also generated.
- Parts cannot be read before they are combined into an object. Before you delete a bucket, you must delete all objects and parts in the bucket.
- To free up bucket space, you can configure a lifecycle rule to remove parts on which the CompleteMultipartUpload operation is not called for an excessively long period of time. For more information, see Configure lifecycle rules.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Buckets. On the Buckets page, click the name of the desired bucket.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Parts. and click
- In the Parts dialog box, delete parts.
- To delete all parts in the bucket, select all parts and click Delete All.
- To delete specified parts, select the parts that you want to delete and click Delete.
- In the message that appears, click OK.