Log Service allows you to replicate data from a source Logstore to a destination Logstore. To replicate the data, you can create a data transformation rule for the source Logstore. This topic describes how to replicate data from a source Logstore to a destination Logstore in a typical scenario.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the project-a project.
- On the tab, click the logstore-a Logstore.
- On the Search & Analysis page, click Data Transformation in the upper-right corner to enable the data transformation mode.
- On the page that appears, click Save as Transformation Rule.
- In the Create Data Transformation Rule panel, set the required parameters. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Rule Name The name of the transformation rule. Enter test. Authorization Method Authorizes Log Service to read data from the logstore-a Logstore. The default role is used as an example. Select Default Role. Target Name The name of the storage target. Enter test. Target Region The region where the destination project resides. Select China (Hangzhou). Target Project The name of the destination project. Enter project-b. Target Logstore The name of the destination Logstore. Enter logstore-b. Authorization Method Authorizes Log Service to read data from and write data to the logstore-b Logstore.
The default role is used as an example. Select Default Role.
Time Range The time when the logs are received. The All value indicates that the data in the source Logstore is transformed from the first log entry until the transformation task is manually stopped. Select All.
- Click OK.