Log Service provides a project monitoring dashboard for each project to monitor projects.
Note On a project monitoring dashboard, you can query and analyze only the data that is generated within the last 30 days.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the project that you want to view.
- In the upper-left corner of the page that appears, choose .
- View the charts on the project monitoring dashboard.
Note The traffic-related metrics do not include the write traffic of logs that are collected from Alibaba Cloud services.
- The single value charts display the number of requests, request success rate, number of errors, number of lines of logs processed by Logtail in non-plug-in mode, write traffic of raw data, write traffic after compression, read traffic, and number of Logtail errors.
- The line charts display the change trends of the following metrics: the number of requests, request success rate, read traffic, write traffic, exception-related status codes, number of read and write operations, number of lines of logs processed by Logtail, and number of lines of logs processed by Logtail in non-plug-in mode.
- The tables display the Logstores that correspond to the following metrics: top 10 write traffic volumes, top 10 read traffic volumes, top 10 errors, and top 10 Logtail errors.