Log Service provides the global default calendar. You can use the global default calendar to synchronize business days and holidays in different time zones and countries. You can modify the default time zone, business days, and holidays of the calendar. The topic describes how to modify the global default calendar.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Go to the Global Default Calendar tab.
- In the Projects section, click the name of the project that you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Alerts.
- On the Alert Center page, choose .
- Configure the parameters for the calendar.
- Click Calendar Settings.
- In the Calendar Settings dialog box, configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Time Zone Select a time zone based on your region. Business Days Select the range of business days. Non-Business Days Select the country based on which you want to specify the range of non-business days.
- Ignore: Non-business days are not synchronized based on the calendar of a specified country.
- China (update in real time): Non-business days are synchronized based on the calendar of China.
- USA: Non-business days are synchronized based on the calendar of the United States.
Business Hours Select the range of business hours.
- Click OK.
- Reset the date and time.
- Click Create/Reset.
- In the Reset Date and Time dialog box, configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Date Select a date range for business days or holidays. Type Specify the type of the selected date range. Valid values: Business Days and Holidays. Description Enter a description for the business days or holidays. Color Select a color to display the business days or holidays in the calendar. Period Select a time range for the business days or holidays.Note
- If you specify business days as holidays, we recommend that you select All Day.
- If you specify holidays as business days, we recommend that you select a time range.
- Click Save.