After alerts are sent to the alert management system, the alerts are merged into different sets based on a route consolidation policy. An incident is automatically created for each set. Alert incidents help you manage each alerting process and workflow. This topic describes how to manage alert incidents.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- On the Intelligent O&M tab of the Log Application section, click Alert OpsCenter.
- On the Alert OpsCenter page, find the business that you want to manage in the business list and click the ID of the business.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Incidents list, find the incident that you want to manage. You can click OK,
Set Handler, or Ignore in the Actions column to manage the incident. For example, if an incident is in the Pending Evaluation state, you can click OK and specify a handler to handle the incident.
For more information about alert incidents, see Alert incident management.