Key Management Service (KMS) is integrated with ActionTrail. You can use ActionTrail to query the logs of all events that are triggered by all users on KMS resources. The users can be Alibaba Cloud accounts or Resource Access Management (RAM) users. This topic describes how to use ActionTrail to query KMS event logs.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Detail Query.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of the events that you want to query.
- On the Event Detail Query page, select Service Name from the drop-down list.
- Enter Kms in the field and click the icon.
- Move the pointer over an event name in the Event Name column to view the details of the event.
- Optional:If you want to query the code records of an event, click the plus sign (+) to the left of the event name. Then, click Event Detail.