This topic describes the billable items of Dedicated Key Management Service (KMS) and provides information about overdue payments. This topic also describes how to renew your dedicated KMS instance.
- The price of a dedicated KMS instance on the International site (alibabacloud.com) is USD 1,799 per month.
- The price of a dedicated KMS instance on the China site (aliyun.com) is USD 2,399 per month.
Dedicated KMS uses the subscription billing method. Therefore, no overdue payments can occur for Dedicated KMS. You can purchase, upgrade, or renew an instance only if your account balance is sufficient.
If your dedicated KMS instance expires, the instance is immediately disabled and no longer provides services. Your dedicated KMS instance is released on the 16th day after your dedicated KMS instance expires.
You can go to the KMS console and view Remaining Subscription Period of your dedicated KMS instance. We recommend that you renew your instance before the instance expires. This helps prevent negative impacts on your business.
Dedicated KMS supports partial refunds for dedicated KMS instances that are in the Disabled state and refunds for pending renewal orders. Before you unsubscribe from a KMS instance, we recommend that you understand the unsubscription rules, precautions, and unsubscription cases.
If you want to unsubscribe from a KMS instance, submit a ticket.
Query of bills and bill details
You can query and export KMS bills and bill details in the User Center.
- Log on to the KMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Dedicated KMS.
- Find the dedicated KMS instance that you want to renew and click Renew in the Actions column.
- On the Renew page, configure Subscription Period. Then, read and select Dedicated KMS Terms of Service.
- Click Buy Now and complete the payment.