This topic describes the billing methods of Image Search.
- Maximum image capacity: the maximum number of images among which you can run searches.
- QPS: the maximum number of requests that Image Search can process every second. A higher QPS indicates that Image Search can process more requests every second. For example, five QPS indicates that the system can process five image search requests every second. By default, QPS can be only 20 for image deletion. This indicates that the system can process 20 requests to delete images every second.
|Package type||Billing method||Maximum image capacity||QPS||Price (USD)|
|Monthly||Subscription (free trial for one month)||100,000||1||$ 300.00|
|Monthly||Subscription||2.5 million||5||$ 800.00|
- Billing items are the maximum image capacity and QPS, and are included in resource packages. You cannot purchase the maximum image capacity and QPS separately, or purchase multiple packages at a time.
- The number of API operation calls is unlimited in all the subscription resource packages.
- You can use a resource package that supports 100,000 images and one QPS for a free one-month trial. The number of users for the free trail is limited, and each user can purchase a free resource package for only once.
- If you require large resource packages that are unavailable for purchase, contact Alibaba Cloud Customer Services or send emails to email@example.com for quotation.
Upgrade and downgrade
- After a resource package is upgraded, the start of the billing cycle of the new resource package remains the same as that of the original resource package. The original resource package becomes invalid at the same time when the new resource package takes effect. You are charged for the difference between the price of the new resource package and the price of the original resource package.
- After a resource package is downgraded, the start of the billing cycle of the new resource package remains the same as that of the original resource package. The original resource package becomes invalid at the same time when the new resource package takes effect. You are refunded for the difference between the price of the new resource package and the price of the original resource package.
You can renew your resource package anytime. You can specify a duration and a specification when you renew the resource package. The system displays the price of the resource package that you select. After you renew the resource package, a new billing cycle starts.
If you do not renew your resource package that is exhausted, Alibaba Cloud retains your instance for one week, which indicates seven calendar days, and then releases the instance.