Apsara SA supports heterogeneous virtualization for storage area network (SAN) arrays in data centers of customers. This implements unified resource management, improves the overall performance of the data centers, simplifies O&M, and provides efficient and stable data protection.
The heterogeneous virtualization feature of Apsara SA supports more than 95% of the optical fiber storage brands and models in the industry and specific IP SAN arrays. This feature implements unified management of heterogeneous storage, reduces error probability of storage management, improves resource utilization of disk arrays, and reduces data silos. This feature also provides storage performance acceleration for earlier arrays to improve overall return on investment (ROI).
Apsara SA can directly take over the control of heterogeneous arrays. The takeover process is transparent to external systems. The storage switchover is transparent to the frontend business architecture.
• The transparent takeover allows existing arrays to be seamlessly integrated. The heterogeneous virtualization feature of Apsara SA supports more than 95% of the optical fiber storage brands and models in the industry and specific IP SAN arrays.
• Online data migration between heterogeneous storage systems is supported. No shutdown is required during the migration process. This saves time and effort. In addition, rollback is supported to ensure security and reliability.
• After all data is synchronized, the existing arrays can be removed. The existing arrays can also be retained to work in mirroring mode.
For earlier arrays or arrays with poor performance, Apsara SA supports hot migration of data from the arrays without interruptions. This helps achieve excellent efficiency and business value.
• Apsara SA helps customers implement the integration of earlier storage and reuse of storage space, saves costs for customers, and reduces the O&M complexity.
• Online data migration between heterogeneous storage systems is supported. This reduces the complexity of data migration and the risk of business interruptions.
• The data migration feature can be used with the cloud volume feature to back up the snapshots of earlier devices to the cloud.
For more information, contact email@example.com.