This topic describes how to connect Grafana to Hologres and analyze data in a visualized manner.
- Install Grafana.For more information about how to install Grafana, see Grafana official documentation.
- Connect Grafana to Hologres.
- Log on to Grafana. In the left-side navigation pane, click the icon and select Data Sources.
- On the Data Sources tab, click Add data source.
- On the Add data source page, enter PostgreSQL in the search box at the top, find the PostgreSQL connection type among the matched results, and then click Select.
- On the Settings tab, set the parameters in the PostgreSQL Connection section as required. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Host The public endpoint of the Hologres instance to be connected to. You can view the public endpoint of the Hologres instance on the Configurations tab of the instance details page in the Hologres console. Database The name of the Hologres database to be connected to. User The AccessKey ID of your Alibaba Cloud account. For more information about how to obtain the AccessKey ID, see Create an Alibaba Cloud account. Password The AccessKey secret of your Alibaba Cloud account. For more information about how to obtain the AccessKey secret, see Create an Alibaba Cloud account. SSL Mode The mode in which the connection communicates with the Hologres instance. Set this parameter based on the SSL settings for the public endpoint of the Hologres instance. Version The version of PostgreSQL. In this example, select 11. Other parameters For more information about other parameters, see Grafana official documentation.
- After the parameters are set, click Save & Test in the lower part of the Settings tab. If the
Database Connection OKmessage appears, the connection is valid.
- Analyze data.After the configuration is complete, you can analyze data based on the connection. For more information about data analysis, see Grafana official documentation.