You can replace a basic bandwidth plan that is associated with a Global Accelerator (GA) instance. This allows you to use the basic bandwidth plan that meets your requirements. The GA instance continues to forward network traffic when you replace the basic bandwidth plan.
- Log on to the Global Accelerator console.
- On the Instances page, find the GA instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID.
- On the page that appears, click the Bandwidth Manage tab.
- In the Basic Bandwidth Package section, find the plan that you want to replace and click Replace in the Actions column of the plan.
- In the Replace Basic Bandwidth Plan dialog box, select the basic bandwidth plan that you want to use and click OK.Only the basic bandwidth plan that is in the Active state can be selected.