This topic describes the structural features, instance usage, and FAQ of event handlers in a custom runtime.
contextparameter in an official runtime based on the information in common headers. You can also build an input parameter similar to the
eventparameter in an official runtime based on the request body of the invoked function.
If the function uses an event handler, the HTTP server needs to only implement the
logic that corresponds to the
/invoke path and the
||Response body: the return value of the function handler. The return value includes
the response code and response header.
You can include the
Note We recommend that you specify the
- Must the listening port of a custom runtime be the same as that of the HTTP server of the custom runtime?
- What do I do if the FunctionNotStarted error occurs when I invoke a third-party service in a service started in a custom runtime?
- What do I do if the HTTP server I created fails to start within 120s?
- What do I do if the "Process exited unexpectedly before completing request" message is returned?
- What do I do if a 404 error occurs when I use a browser or the cURL tool to access a function?