This topic describes how to use an HTTP event source to integrate Yuque with EventBridge.
Developed by the Alibaba Group, Yuque is a professional cloud knowledge base that provides knowledge management capabilities for individuals and teams. EventBridge supports fast integration with Yuque for you to manage alerts and events in a centralized manner.
Step 1: Create an event source for Yuque in EventBridge
- Request Type: Select HTTP&HTTPS.
- Request Method: Select a POST.
- Security Configuration: Select No Configuration Required.
Step 2: Configure a webhook in Yuque
- Log on to the Yuque console and click the name of a knowledge repository.
- In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, click the icon and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Notifications in the left-side navigation pane. On the page that appears, set the following parameters
as needed and click Add.
- Push to: Select Others.
- Robot name: Enter a name for the robot.
- Webhook URL: Enter the Internet request URL that is generated in Step 1.
- Push when the following events occur in repository: Select one or more operations as the condition for triggering an event. For example, if you select publishDocument, an event is triggered when you publish a document in the repository.
Step 3: Trigger an event
Step 4: Verify the result
- Log on to the EventBridge console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region from the drop-down list.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Buses.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Tracking to view and verify the obtained event information.