This topic describes how to use an HTTP event source to integrate Gitee with EventBridge.
Gitee is a Git-based code hosting platform that provides stable hosting services for developers. EventBridge supports fast integration with Gitee for you to manage alerts and events in a centralized manner.
Step 1: Create an event source for Gitee in EventBridge
- Request Type: Select HTTP&HTTPS.
- Request Method: Select a POST.
- Security Configuration: Select No Configuration Required.
Step 2: Configure a webhook in Gitee
- Log on to the Gitee console and click the name of a code repository on the Repositories page.
- In the top navigation bar, click Settings. On the Settings page, click WebHooks in the left-side navigation pane.
- In the upper-right corner of the WebHooks page, click Add webHook.
- On the Add WebHook page, set the parameters as needed and click Add.
- URL: Enter the Internet request URL that is generated in Step 1.
- Events: Select one or more operations as the condition for triggering an event. For example, if you select Push for this parameter, an event is triggered when you perform a Push operation.
Step 3: Trigger an event
Step 4: Verify the result
- Log on to the EventBridge console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region from the drop-down list.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Buses.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Tracking to view and verify the obtained event information.