After an Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) agent is installed, the agent is in the Unknown or Exception state.
- Check the std.log and agent.log log files in the /home/admin/edas-agent/logs directory of the Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance.
- The std.log file stores the logs that are generated when the EDAS agent is installed.
- The agent.log file stores the operational logs of the EDAS agent.
- Identify and fix the error.based on the following potential causes:
- If the log file contains Permission denied or Not such file, the error occurs because you have no permissions to access relevant file directories. To fix the error, check whether the administrator account has permissions to access all the files in the /home/admin directory, and then reinstall the EDAS agent.
- Check whether the name of the ECS instance is the same as the name of the file in
the /etc/hosts directory. If both names are different, modify the name in the directory and restart
the EDAS agent.