When you deploy an application to Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) by using source code that is managed in a Git-based code repository for which Secure Shell (SSH) authentication is enabled, you must configure the SSH public key provided by EDAS in the code repository. This topic describes how to configure an SSH public key in the Alibaba Cloud Codeup console when you deploy an application by using source code.
Step 1: Copy the SSH public key provided by EDAS
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Create Application in the upper-left corner of the Applications page. . In the top navigation bar, select the region. In the upper part of the Applications page, select the microservices namespace from the Microservice Namespace drop-down list. Then, click
- In the Basic Information step, set the Cluster Type parameter to Kubernetes Clusters, select PHP in the Application Runtime Environment section, and then click Next.
- In the Configurations step, set the Authentication Method parameter to SSH Key and click One-click Copy on the right side of SSH Public Key to copy the key.
Step 2: Configure the SSH public key in the code repository
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Codeup console and click the code repository in which you want to configure the SSH public key.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Settings.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Settings page, click Deploy Key. On the page that appears, click Create Key in the upper-right corner. Note For security concerns, deployed keys take effect after the IP address whitelist is configured. If the whitelist is not enabled, enable it on the IP Whitelist page.
- In the Create Key dialog box, set Title, paste the public key that you copied in Step4, and then click Create Key. After the configuration is complete, you can view the added key on the Deploy Key page.
To delete the added key, click Delete in the Actions column on the right side of the key on the Deploy Key page. Then, delete the key by following the on-screen instructions.