You can obtain the basic information of a Logstash cluster from the Basic Information page of the cluster. The information includes the version, status, IP address, and port number of the cluster. This topic describes how to view the basic information of a Logstash cluster. This topic also describes the parameters on the Basic Information page.
- Log on to the Elasticsearch console.
- Navigate to the desired cluster.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logstash Clusters. On the Logstash Clusters page, find the cluster and click its ID.
- On the Basic Information page, view the basic information and connection information of the cluster.
Section Parameter Description Basic Information Cluster ID The ID of the cluster. Created At The time when the cluster is created. Name By default, the cluster name is the same as the cluster ID. You can customize names for clusters and search for a cluster by name. Status The status of the cluster. A Logstash cluster can be in one of the following states: Active (green), Initializing (yellow), Paused (red), and Expired (gray). Region The region where the cluster resides. Zone The zone where the cluster resides. Version Valid values: 6.7.0 and 7.4.0. Billing Method The billing method of the cluster. Valid values: Pay-As-You-Go and Subscription. VPC The virtual private cloud (VPC) to which the cluster belongs. vSwitch ID The ID of the vSwitch to which the cluster belongs. Node Type The type and vCPU and memory specifications of the data nodes in the cluster. Nodes The number of nodes in the cluster. Disk Type The disk type of the nodes in the cluster. Valid values: Ultra Disk and SSD Cloud Disk.
- Ultra Disk: An ultra disk provides a maximum of 5,120 GiB of storage space. Ultra disks are cost-effective and are suitable for scenarios in which a large number of logs need to be recorded or a large amount of data needs to be analyzed.
- SSD Cloud Disk: A standard SSD provides a maximum of 2,048 GiB of storage space. Standard SSDs are suitable for online data analytics and searches that require high IOPS and quick responses.
Storage Space The storage space of each node in the cluster. Maintenance Window The maintenance window for the cluster. The default value of this parameter is Disable. Connection Information Address The private IP address of a node in the cluster. You may need to use this address when you configure access to your Logstash cluster over the Internet. For more information, see Configure a NAT gateway for data transmission over the Internet.Notice
- You can use only machines that reside in the same VPC as your Logstash cluster to access the cluster over this private IP address.
- By default, you cannot ping this private IP address. You can run a telnet command to test the connectivity to the address.
Internal Port The internal port of a node in the cluster. The value of this parameter can only be 9600.Notice This port is the service port of Logstash clusters and can be used when you access your Logstash cluster. If you want to specify ports in the input configurations when you configure pipelines, you can use only ports 8000 to 9000. For more information, see Use configuration files to manage pipelines.
API operation for obtaining the basic information of a Logstash cluster: DescribeLogstash