This topic describes how to create a deployment set in the ECS console. You can use a deployment set to distribute your ECS instances to different physical servers to achieve high availability and disaster tolerance.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Deployment Sets page, click Create Deployment Set.
- In the Create Deployment Set dialog box, set Name and Description. The Strategy parameter supports only the High Availability value, which indicates the high availability strategy. For more information about the deployment strategies of deployment sets, see Overview.
- Click OK.