If multiple sites are deployed on IIS and more than one domain name is bound to one site, it is inconvenient to view the site and its domain name in the console, or check FTP or website log files. In this case, you must have a method to find the corresponding sites.
Alibaba Cloud reminds you that:
- Before you perform operations that may cause risks, such as modifying instance configurations or data, we recommend that you check the disaster recovery and fault tolerance capabilities of the instances to ensure data security.
- You can modify the configurations and data of instances including but not limited to Elastic Compute Service (ECS) and Relational Database Service (RDS) instances. Before the modification, we recommend that you create snapshots or enable RDS log backup.
- If you have authorized or submitted sensitive information such as the logon account and password in the Alibaba Cloud Management Console, we recommend that you modify such information in a timely manner.
IIS7 comes with an Appcmd tool that allows you to manage IIS by using this tool. You can locate specified sites by running simple commands.
Description: APPcmd.exe is located in the c: Windows \system32 \inetsrv directory.
- Run the following command to switch to the directory:
- Run the following command to list the domain names of the websites:
appcmd list site | findstr domain.com
- Execute the following command to find the site associated with the specified URL.
ppcmd list site [$URL]
([$URL] refers to the the specified URL site associated with The.
- Elastic Compute Service
- Simple Application Server