In the Alibaba Cloud CloudMonitor console, you can configure event alerts for auto scaling activities in E-MapReduce (EMR). After you configure an event alert, if auto scaling fails or is rejected, CloudMonitor notifies the contacts in the contact group to handle the issue in a timely manner.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Monitoring.
- On the Event Monitoring page, click the Alert Rules tab.
- On the Alert Rules tab, click Create Event Alert.
- In the Create / Modify Event Alert panel, configure the alert rule parameters for system events.
Section Parameter Description Basic Information Alert Rule Name The name of the event alert rule. Event alert Product Type Select E-MapReduce. Event Type Select SCALING. Event Level Select CRITICAL. Event Name Select All Events or a specific event. Resource Range The range of the resources to which the event alert rule is applied.
For the configuration of other parameters, see System event-triggered alerts.
- Click OK. You can view the created rule on the Alarm Rules tab.