You can query bills of Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) by day or month based on your business requirements. Bills of DCDN provide billing details about data transfer (pay-by-data-transfer), bandwidth resources (pay-by-peak-bandwidth), value-added services, and log entries delivered to the specified location by the real-time log delivery feature. You can query bills to learn about the billing details and make informed business decisions. This topic describes how to query bills.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- Query bills.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Consumption by Bill tab appears. Set Billing Cycle, enter an order or bill number in the Order No./Bill No. field, and then click Search. The system displays all bills that match the specified search conditions. You can select DCDN from the Product Name drop-down list to filter bills. You can also set Subscription Type and Item to filter bills. , the
- Click the Billing Details tab. Set Billing Cycle, enter an instance name or an instance ID in the Instance Name or Instance ID field, and then click Search. The system displays all bills that match the specified search conditions. You can set Statistic Item and Statistic Period to filter bills. You can select DCDN from the Product drop-down list to filter bills. You can also set Instance and Cost Center to filter bills.
- Customize the column filter and export billing details to a comma-separated values
(CSV) file. To customize the column filter, click Customize Column Options, select the columns that you want to display, and then click OK.To export billing details into a CSV file, click Export Billing Overview (CSV), select the content that you want to export, enter the CAPTCHA code, and then click OK.