You can use the quick diagnostics feature of Data Management (DMS) on the SQLConsole tab in the DMS console. This feature diagnoses your SQL statements and provides optimization suggestions.
- Go to the DMS console V5.0.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- In the Please select the database first dialog box, enter a keyword to search for a database, select the database from the search results, and then click Confirm.
- On the SQLConsole tab, enter the SQL statements to be diagnosed and click SQL Diagnostics.
- After the process is complete, view the diagnosis in the SQL Diagnosis dialog box.
The diagnosis includes the detected issues and optimization suggestions.