This topic describes how to query important operation logs that are generated in the previous 180 days in the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
Notice Only Anti-DDoS Pro supports the operation logs feature. If you use Anti-DDoS Premium, you cannot view operation logs.
Operation logs record only important operations in the previous 180 days. You can view the following types of operation logs:
- Purchase and release of Anti-DDoS Pro instances
- IP address changes of Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances
- Deactivation of blackhole filtering
- Traffic blocking or unblocking
- Changes of the scrubbing mode for Layer 4 traffic
- Changes of the mitigation mode for HTTP flood attacks
- Changes of the burstable protection bandwidth
- Changes of the burstable clean bandwidth
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select Chinese Mainland. If you select this region, the Anti-DDoS Pro console appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Operation Logs page, select the type of the operation logs that you want to view and specify a time range to view specific operation logs. For example, you can select IP from the drop-down list and enter an IP address.