If you use Anti-DDoS Pro, you can view important operations logs of the last 180 days on the Operation Logs page of the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
You can view the following types of operations logs:
- IP address changes of ECS instances
- Deactivation of blackhole filtering
- Blocking or unblocking traffic
- Changes of the scrubbing mode for Layer 4 traffic
- Changes of the mitigation mode for HTTP flood attacks
- Changes of the burstable protection bandwidth
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select Mainland China.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Operation Logs page, select IP, Global Advanced Mitigation, or ECS and specify a time range to view specific operations logs.