You can save an edited report as a template and use the template to create reports.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides. Find the workspace and click DataStudio in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- On the DataAnalysis homepage, click Experience Now. The Spreadsheet page appears.
- In the All Reports section of the page, click the name of the report that you want to edit in the File Name column to go to the report editing page. If you create a report in this step, the report editing page appears after the report is created. For more information, see .
- In the upper-right corner of the report editing page, click Save as Template.
- On the Preview page, click Next Step (Template settings).
- In the Template settings dialog box, set the parameters.
Parameter Description Type Specifies whether to show or hide the template for other users. Valid values: Private and Open. Name The name of the template. The name can be up to 256 characters in length. Description The description of the template. The description can be up to 1,024 characters in length.
- Click OK.