DataService Studio allows you to generate APIs based on data tables, and manage and publish the APIs. When you use the shared resource group for DataService Studio to call DataService Studio APIs, you are charged based on the number of API calls and the execution time of the API calls. This topic describes the billing details of DataService Studio.
- Valid calls are API requests that receive a response with an error code of 0.
- Invalid calls are API requests that receive a response with an error code other than 0.
- Number of API calls: The first 1 million API calls that a user makes per month are free of charge.
- Execution time: The first 400,000 GB×s of execution time for API calls that a user makes per month is free of charge.
|Billable item||Unit||Unit price||Remarks|
|Number of API calls||Million calls||USD 0.21/million calls||N/A.|
|Execution time||Memory × seconds (GB×s)||USD 0.000017193/GB×s||The minimum unit of time for which you are charged by the billing system is 100 milliseconds. The time that is less than 100 milliseconds is calculated as 100 milliseconds.|
- Monthly API calls and fee
You have a free quota of 1 million calls per month. Then, the number of API calls for which you are charged this month is 9 million. The number is calculated based on the following formula: 10 million - 1 million. The price of every 1 million calls is USD 0.21. Then, the total fee for the API calls this month is USD 1.89. The fee is calculated based on the following formula:
900/100 × 0.21.
- Monthly execution time and fee
The execution time of API calls is measured in memory × seconds (GB×s). The minimum unit of time for which you are charged by the billing system is 100 milliseconds. The time that is less than 100 milliseconds is calculated as 100 milliseconds.
The total execution time of API calls is calculated based on the following formula: Number of API calls × Memory used per call (GB) × Execution time per call (s). In this example, the total execution time of API calls is 22,000,000 GB×s, which is calculated based on
10,000,000 × 2 × 1.1. You have a free execution time quota of 400,000 GB×s per month. In this example, the execution time for which you are charged is 21,600,000 GB×s. The time is calculated based on the following formula:
22,000,000 - 400,000. The unit price of execution time is USD 0.000017193 per GB×s. In this case, the total fee of execution time this month is USD 371.37. The fee is calculated based on the following formula:
21,600,000 × 0.000017193.
- Total monthly fee
The total monthly fee is calculated based on the following formula: Monthly API call fee + Monthly execution time fee. In this example, the total monthly fee is USD 373.26, which is calculated based on
1.89 + 371.37.
DataService Studio is charged based on an hourly cycle. The billing system calculates your fee for the previous hour and generates a bill at the beginning of each hour. Then, the actual fee is deducted from the balance of your Alibaba Cloud account.
- If your bill is overdue for more than 360 hours, the service will be suspended and you will be unable to call the published APIs.
- If you top up your Alibaba Cloud account within 360 hours after your bill becomes overdue, the service is not suspended.
- If your bill becomes overdue again after settlement, you are given another 360-hour grace period before the service is suspended.