DataStudio supports default node types such as ODPS SQL and Shell nodes, and also allows you to create custom node types.
PrerequisitesDataWorks Enterprise Edition or a more advanced edition is activated so that you can use custom node type.
Only DataWorks Enterprise Edition or a more advanced edition supports the custom node type.
Go to the Node Config page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides. On the Workspaces page, find your workspace and click DataStudio in the Actions column.
- Click Node Config in the upper-right corner of the DataStudio page. The Node Plugin list tab appears.The Node Config page consists of four tabs: Node Plugin list, Default Node Types, Custom Node Types, and Data quality plug-in list.Important Only the owner and administrators of a workspace can perform operations on the Node Config page of the workspace.
A wrapper defines the core processing logic of a node type. Assume that you write an SQL statement in the code editor for an ODPS SQL node and commit the statement. In this case, DataWorks uses the wrapper for the specific ODPS SQL node type to parse and execute the statement. Before you create a custom node type, you must create a wrapper to develop the processing logic of the node type. You can use only Java to develop processing logic in a wrapper.
- If the node is created but not deployed, Not Deployed is displayed.
- If the node is deployed, the version and deployment time are displayed.
- If the node is being deployed, Deploying is displayed.
View default node types
View custom node types
View data quality wrappers
DataWorks allows you to create, deploy, and use data quality wrappers to satisfy diversified needs for data quality.