To run auto triggered nodes as scheduled, you must go to the Scheduling Settings tab in DataStudio to enable periodic scheduling. This topic describes how to enable periodic scheduling and configure the default scheduling settings for auto triggered nodes.
Configure the default scheduling settings for auto triggered nodes
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Find the workspace that you want to manage and click Data Development in the Actions column to go to DataStudio.
- In the lower part of the left-side navigation pane, click the icon to go to the Settings page.
- Click the Scheduling Settings tab. On the tab that appears, set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Periodic scheduling Specifies whether to enable periodic scheduling. Auto triggered nodes in the workspace can be run as scheduled only if you turn on this switch. Resource group The default resource group used to schedule nodes. Data integration resource group The default resource group for Data Integration used to schedule Data Integration nodes. Rerun The default rerun policy for auto triggered nodes. Valid values:
Note If you set the Rerun parameter to Allow Regardless of Running Status or Allow upon Failure Only, make sure that the data idempotence of auto triggered nodes is not affected. Otherwise, data quality issues may arise after multiple reruns.
- Allow Regardless of Running Status
- Allow upon Failure Only
- Disallow Regardless of Running Status
Number of reruns The default number of times that an auto triggered node is rerun after it fails to be run as scheduled.
Valid values: 1 to 10. A value of 1 indicates that the node is rerun once after it fails to be run as scheduled. A value of 10 indicates that the node is rerun ten times after it fails to be run as scheduled. You can change the value of this parameter based on your business requirements.
Rerun interval The default interval between two consecutive reruns.
Valid values: 1 to 30. Unit: minutes.
Enable auto parsing when create a new file Specifies whether to enable automatic parsing for auto triggered nodes. If you enable this feature, after a node is committed, DataWorks automatically parses the output names of the node and its ancestor nodes based on the code.
- Click Save to save the preceding settings that you configure. Then, DataWorks uses these settings as the default settings to schedule new auto triggered nodes.