This topic describes how to move the layers of widgets to lay out the widgets properly in a project.
Function of widget layers
You can arrange the widget layers so that the widgets are well-organized in the project.
- The higher a widget is positioned in the list, the closer it is to the front of the canvas.
- The lower a widget is positioned in the list, the closer it is to the back of the canvas.
- If two widgets overlap, the one in the higher position covers the other.
On the Layer panel or the canvas, select one or more widgets and use one of the following methods to move their layers:
- On the top of the Layer panel, click the Bring Forward, Send Backward, Bring to Front, or Sent to Back icon.
- Right-click the widget on the canvas and select Set Top, Set Bottom, Move Up, or Move Down from the drop-down list.
- On the Layer panel, drag and drop one or more widgets to move them up and down.