This topic describes how to add an API data source in DataV. APIs are data interfaces used for interactions between multiple services. If you have available APIs, you can connect your API data sources to DataV.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- On the Projects tab, move the pointer over the project that you want to edit and click Edit.
- In Canvas Editor, click a widget on the canvas.
If no widget is added to the canvas, add a widget first. For more information, see Add a widget.
- In the right-side configuration panel, click the Data tab and then Set.
- In the Set Data Source pane, select API from the Data Source Type drop-down list.
- Select a request method from the Request Method drop-down list. You can select GET or POST. .
- In the URL field, enter the URL of the API to be requested.
- Enter the request function values in Headers (Optional) and POST Request Parameter based on the selected request method.
- Click Preview Data Response to view the response style of the data source.