Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the session management feature that allows you to view or terminate the sessions of a database instance. You can also export statistics of the sessions. This topic describes how to use the session management feature.
A database instance is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, click the ID of the database instance that you want to manage. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Sessions.
- On the Session Management page, you can perform the following operations in the Instance Sessions and Session Statistics sections:
- Kill sessions.
- View the information of sessions: You can view information such as the numbers of exceptions and active sessions, longest execution duration, and CPU utilization.
- Export the statistics of sessions: You can export session summary statistics, and statistics of sessions categorized by access sources.