In the autonomy center of Database Autonomy Service (DAS), you can query the events that occur within a specified time range. The events are categorized into abnormal events, optimization events, auto scaling events, and other events.
The destination instance that you want to manage is of one of the following types:
- ApsaraDB for Redis
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, click the ID of the database instance that you want to manage. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Autonomy Center.
- In the upper-right corner of the Autonomy Center page, click Autonomy Service Settings.
- On the Autonomous Function Settings tab of the Autonomous Function Management panel, enable the autonomy service and click OK.