Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the real-time monitoring feature to monitor database instances in real time. You can use this feature to check the performance of your database instances during stress testing or peak hours.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, click the ID of the database instance that you want to manage. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Real-time Monitoring .
- On the Real-time Monitoring page, view the real-time monitoring data of the database instance on the following
- Real-time Charts: allows you to view trend charts of the database instance, such as the number of connections, transactions per second (TPS), the number of rows on which operations are performed, the number of read and returned rows, cache reads per second, cache hit ratio, the number of temporary files, and the amount of data in the temporary files.
- Real-time Tables: allows you to view the values of performance metrics of the database instance in
Values of the performance metrics are automatically refreshed every 5 seconds.Note You can click Metric Description in the upper-left corner to view the description of each parameter.