Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the performance insight feature. This feature provides charts and tables to help you evaluate database workloads and identify the causes of database performance issues. This helps improve the stability of your databases.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, click the ID of the database instance that you want to manage. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Performance Insight.
- On the Performance Insight tab, click Enable Performance Insight. In the message that appears, click OK to enable the Performance Insight feature.
- In the Performance Insight and Average Active Session sections, you can view the following information about the database instance.Note When you select a time range, the end time must be later than the start time, and the interval between the start time and the end time cannot exceed seven days. You can query slow query logs within one month.
- In the Performance Insight section, you can specify a time range to view the performance metrics of your database
within the specified period.
You can view details of a specific performance metric. For example, if you want to view details of memory usage or CPU utilization, click Details on the right side of Memory Usage/CPU Utilization.
- In the Average Active Session section, you can view the trends of different types of sessions and the database
workloads from multiple dimensions. This can help you identify the root causes of
Click Optimize in the Actions column corresponding to an SQL query. On the SQL Diagnosis Optimization page, view the corresponding SQL statement, execution plan, and diagnosis result.
- In the Performance Insight section, you can specify a time range to view the performance metrics of your database within the specified period.