In the autonomy center of Database Autonomy Service (DAS), you can query events that occurred within the specified time range. The events include exception events, optimization events, auto scaling events, and other events. DAS monitors the core metrics of a database instance to detect exceptions. If an exception is detected, DAS checks sessions, SQL statements, and the capacity of the database to identify the cause. Then, DAS provides suggestions on how to optimize performance or mitigate losses. You can also authorize DAS to automatically optimize performance or mitigate losses.
PrerequisitesThe destination database instance is a PolarDB for MySQL cluster.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Autonomy Center.
- In the upper-right corner of the Autonomy Center tab, click Autonomy Service Settings.
- On the Autonomous Function Settings tab of the panel, turn on the switch and click OK.