Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the capacity assessment feature. You can use this feature to view suggestions on capacity optimization, performance capacity statistics, storage usage, and the number of remaining days for which the storage is available. This feature uses machine learning and capacity algorithms to predict future storage usage.
PrerequisitesThe database instance that you want to manage is one of the following types:
- ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL
- ApsaraDB MyBase for MySQL
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Capacity Assessment.
- On the Capacity Assessment tab, perform the following operations:
- In the Capacity Suggestion section, view the instance storage status and related suggestions.
- In the Capacity Assessment section, view the storage performance and storage usage within a specified time range.