In the autonomy center of Database Autonomy Service (DAS), you can query the events that occur within a specified time range. The events are categorized into abnormal events, optimization events, auto scaling events, and other events. DAS monitors the core metrics of a database instance to detect exceptions. If an exception is detected, DAS analyzes sessions, SQL statements, and the instance capacity to identify the cause. Then, DAS provides suggestions to optimize performance or mitigate the loss. You can authorize DAS to automatically optimize performance or mitigate the loss.
PrerequisitesThe database instance that you want to manage is of one of the following types:
- ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance
- ApsaraDB MyBase for MySQL instance
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, click the ID of the database instance that you want to manage. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Autonomy Center.
- In the upper-right corner of the Autonomy Center page, click Autonomy Service Settings.
- On the Autonomous Function Settings tab of the Autonomous Function Management panel, enable the autonomy service and click OK.