In the autonomy center of Database Autonomy Service (DAS), you can query events that occurred within a specified time range. These events include exceptions, optimization events, auto scaling events, and other events. DAS monitors the core metrics of a database instance to detect anomalies. If an anomaly is detected, DAS checks sessions, SQL statements, and the capacity of the database instance to identify the cause. Then, DAS provides suggestions on how to optimize performance to mitigate the loss. You can authorize DAS to automatically optimize performance to mitigate the loss.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, click the ID of the database instance that you want to manage. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Autonomy Center.
- In the upper-right corner of the Autonomy Center page, click Autonomy Service Settings.
- On the Autonomous Function Settings tab of the Autonomous Function Management panel, enable the autonomy service and click OK.