This topic describes how to view the timeline and operational logs of a specific task. The Task Timeline tab shows important events such as instance purchase, task configuration, task running, errors, and task completion. On the Running log tab, you can search for operational logs by specifying the time range or task status.
- Log on to the DTS console. Note If you are redirected to the Data Management (DMS) console, you can click the icon in the lower-right corner to go to the previous version of the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Synchronization.
- At the top of the page that appears, select the region where your instance resides.
- Find the instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Task Logs. The Running log tab appears.
- Select Incremental Data Migration from the Full Data Migration drop-down list. The following figure shows the logs of incremental data migration.
- The following table describes the parameters that are displayed in the Log Content column.
Parameter Description generator The total amount of received incremental data. collector The total amount of valid data. The data includes heartbeat data, the number of DML operations, and the number of DDL operations. replicator The number of synchronized transactions (DML and DDL operations). ping The network latency, in the Minimum/Average/Maximum format. -1 indicates that DTS failed to connect to the destination database due to a network error. execute The total amount of time for transactions to be assembled into SQL statements, sent to the destination database, executed, and then returned. Format: Minimum/Average/Maximum. rt The total amount of time for transactions to be executed and committed. Format: Minimum/Average/Maximum. state The status of the current synchronization thread.
- idle: The thread is idle.
- DML: The thread is synchronizing DML operations.
- DDL: The thread is synchronizing DDL operations.
queries The number of large SQL queries in the destination database. Large SQL queries are queries whose execution time exceeds 60 seconds. exceptions The number of exceptions.
- connects: the number of failed connections.
- replicates: the number of times that the synchronization thread failed to write data to the destination database.
infos The DDL operation or table that is being synchronized.
- Click the Task Timeline tab. On this tab, you can view the timeline of important events in the task.