This topic describes how to release pay-as-you-go instances in the Data Transmission Service (DTS) console.
- The billing method of your DTS instances must be pay-as-you-go. Note You cannot manually release a subscription instance. If you do not renew a subscription instance after it expires, the instance will be automatically released seven days later.
- After an instance is released, its data cannot be recovered.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration, Data Synchronization, or Change Tracking.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region in which your instance resides.
- Select the instances that you want to release, and then click Delete. Note To release a data synchronization or change tracking instance, you can click More in the Actions column, and then select Delete Task.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.