This topic describes how to change the password of a database account in the DTS console. If you have changed the password of your database account because of security considerations, you must update the change in the DTS console.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration, Data Synchronization, or Change Tracking.
- At the top of the page that appears, select the region where your instance resides.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- Find the target database, and click Change Source Instance Password or Change Destination Instance Password.
- In the Change Instance Password dialog box, enter the previous password and the new password.Note
- Old password: Enter the previous password of the database account.
- New password: Enter the new password of the database account.
- Confirm password: Enter the new password again.
- Click OK.